A muscular, hefty breed steeped in nationalism and synonymous with pluck and determination, allied with a distinctive check pattern and trademark trench coat. A firm nod to British culture.
• Hand-Signed Limited edition Giclée printed on fine art paper
• Total Worldwide limited edition size of 50
• Available in two sizes, 'Original' and 'Grande'.
'Original' Size - Paper Size: 290 x 390mm each, Image size: 240 x 340mm each.
'Grande' Size - Paper Size: 529 x 721mm each, Image size: 459 x 651mm each
• Unframed artwork is securely packaged and protected using acid free archival materials and ready to frame. 'Original' size artwork is mounted and ready to fit straight into a 40 x 50cm commercially available frame. For more information on artwork packaging visit FAQs.
• Artwork is also available framed in a choice carefully selected by the artist to compliment the artwork. The frames are bespoke British hand-made frames using Italian wooden frame mouldings. All framing is completed using archival materials. Framing is only available for UK delivery. If you would like to discuss framing for international delivery please contact us.
'Original' External Framed size - 444 x 544mm
'Grande' External Framed size - 704 x 894mm, deluxe framed size is slightly larger at 743 x 932mm
• All limited edition artwork is accompanied by a hand-signed certificate of authenticity.
*Please note that in-situ photographs are only a guide, please be sure to check the frame measurements are suitable for your chosen location before purchasing.